Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LaGuardia Tutoring Writing 2012: Blog: Tutoring Observation Expectations

LaGuardia Tutoring Writing 2012: Blog: Tutoring Observation Expectations: What are your expectations for your observations? What are your feelings? What are you going to look for? What do you expect to happen? What...

When seeing the tutoring take place in a classroom first hand, I think it'll help me with my future dream to become an English teacher. For instance how a teacher/ tutor act's and carries themselves in a classroom, along working with someone.
Viewing techniques and certain ways to care of a classroom and see how the tutee takes care of certain scholastic situations. I feel a little nervous because I've never done something like this, being a peer to someone I never met before. This makes me a little nervous, sitting and analyzing someones paper, yet at the same time I'm looking forward to meeting new students, and helping [if I can] with their work, being a part of the tutoring system.

No comments:

Post a Comment